Hudson is now 18months old, and quite a spitfire! He LOVES to climb on anything and everything that he can. He pushes the kitchen chairs all around the house so he can reach whatever it is that he is after. His defense against his brother is biting! And holy moly has he done some damage! His vocabulary consists of No, No, No....along with the finger point, juice, Baby, mi-mi for blankie, ball, Casey, Bro, MaMa and DaDa of course, his newest is french toast...I'm sure there is more but thats all I can think of right now. I think he would eat all day long if he could...he spends most of his day in the kitchen....begging for "nacks" and "O-O's" (oreos). I'm sure you will learn a lot more about Hudson in the pictures below!
Easton has been a lot of fun lately. He is wanting to work on letters and numbers all the time, he loves to sort coins, and of course his wild boy imagination while he plays is so fun to watch/listen to. He still has some issues sharing toys etc with his little brother...but some days they can play well together all day. He seems pretty excited about the new baby coming....he talks about it a lot and loves to rub my belly. He's always asking me if I feel OK. He has said from the beginning that he KNOWS that this baby is a sister....I say its another boy....so it will be interesting to find out the middle of April to see who is right! =) Anyway....Easton is completely infatuated with hunting and fishing. He's always casting his fishing pole (indoors), shooting his bow and arrow, hunting buck or bears with his rifle, building ground blinds out of pillows and blankets....he even gives a whispering narration during his hunt.
So enjoy 'some' pix...most recent to older (or as close to in order as I could remember).....I know there are more pictures of Hudson than Easton....but Easton is still not a fan of the camera in most cases!!!
The cake I made to tell some family.....my aunt and uncle were in town from CA, so I waited until a family dinner to tell everyone!
I forgot to mention about another new addition to our family. This is Charlie a 1yr old Chocolate Lab.....a guy that works with Paul was looking for a new home for him. We are very happy to have him.....Easton is in LOVE with him.
Easton out searching for our Christmas tree......
Hudson: " Nah.....I don't think that one is very good".....
The whole family....right before Paul cut down our Christmas tree!!!
I think this is a pretty cute tree too!!
Mommy and her boys before church.
Easton asked for 2 things from Santa.....a 'real' hockey stick and a lightening McQueen flashlight. His reaction to the hockey stick was absolutely priceless....I'm upset I didn't have the video on!
Hudson just being his silly self....he loves to try and dress himself and is always walking around in some strange combination of clothing.









3 comments:
I had to quit blogging! I just ran out of time! But I love checking in on you guys! I have a feeling you'll have to change the name of your blog to the Lovelace KIDS! Isaiah knew from day 1 Zoe was a girl, I think your boy is onto something! Can't wait to find out for sure! I miss seeing you every month at bunko---hope you're well!
The boys are getting so big! I am glad you finally updated! I know its a pain sometimes but so much fun to see pictures of the boys....Hope your feeling better lately! See you this Thursday...whooping it up again prego style.....a little preview of what is to come in less than 2 weeks in VEGAS!!!!
I LOVE THE CAKE...Good job! I also love the one of the boys in the dryer...too cute! I wonder if I could fit all three in mine? lol See you Fri! A well deserved vaca for all
Post a Comment