I am so embarrassed that it has been FOUR months since I've blogged!! I didn't really even know where to begin...so I just uploaded pictures ....I think that will recap our summer! Sit back and enjoy the show......(this is MOST recent to OLDEST).

Easton helping Daddy get the decoys ready

And of course Hudson helps too.....

Hudson is on a MISSION!!!

Hudson and 2nd cousin Kentley swimming at the indoor water park...(My Aunt Marcia, cousin Nicole and her daughter Kentley came from CO to visit for a week!)

Easton 'swimming'!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
This is at the Lake....we stopped off at an island...walked the beach and took a little swim.

Hudson LOVED corn on the cob this summer....which was supplied to us from our neighbors garden!!

I just love the predicaments that they get themselves in....

Hudson in the middle of it all....

Go Big or Go Home...right?? lol

Easton practicing shooting his bow....they are having so much fun!!

Easton actually smiling for a picture...

This is Hudson on his 1st Birthday!!!
What could be a better birthday present??!

The table next to us was laughing at Hudson and his graceful ice cream eating...so we informed them that it was his birthday...the nice man offered to take a family picture!!! And..its a good one!!

This is his actual party...(2days before real bday). He LOVED his cake!!

The lion cake that I made for our party guests.

Hudson's Smashcake....

Opening his very 1st Birthday present!

WHOA!....another family picture!!!

A day at turtle River....I think this is when my boys are the happiest!

Hudson's 1st project!! (thank goodness we will only have one lefty!)

Not too much to say here....haha

Helping mom.... not only unloading the dishes...but getting rid of them all together!!


My Lil' Bobber!!

Our 3 boys.....an afternoon boat ride on the river.

Just plain CUTE!

Hudson's 1st 4th of July fireworks!
( I have a picture of Grandpa Marv and Easton that is pretty much identical to this!)

His gorgeous eyes match the pool water! He's definitely a water baby!

Whenever Hudson finds clothes of any sort laying on the floor...he picks them up and puts them around his neck or on his head...its quite hilarious!

Enjoying an Icey at the Fair!

Nappin on the flight from NY back to ND!

My boys at a park in NY!

Easton fishing with his Papa at the "special spot".
(cousin Demitirus too!)

Easton's '2nd' 3rd Birthday party....
and what better than a Lightening McQeen cake ..with real cars!!!

Easton was EXCITED to fly on the airplane and vist Grandma and Papa in NY!!

A Birthday slumber party of boys! (Tyler and Dylan)

Easton requested a dumptruck and a loader cake for his 3rd Birthday....(this took me a looonnngg time....but he LOVED them!)


A little Spring trout fishing....
Thanks for making it ALLL the way through....
hope you enjoyed our summer as much as we did!!
2 comments:
Very cute... It looks like they had a fun summer!
finally! i know it gets busy esp in the summer, looks like they've been having fun and getting big fast! Very cute boys!
Post a Comment