Well.....Long time...no update!! Again sorry for waiting so long....lots to update on so here goes!! Our Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays were very enjoyable this year. We got to spend time with EVERYONE. We celebrated first with Grandma Julie and Grandpa Elwood 'before' Christmas, then traveled to Wisconsin Dells to celebrate with Paul's entire family. Nobody actually lives in Wisc. Dells...we just used it as a central meeting place and stayed at a gigantic hotel with an indoor water park, theme park, movie theater and whatever else you could think of. Easton had an Awesome time and it was a nice little getaway! Then right after we returned home we celebrated at Grandma Ev's with Grandpa Marv and Grandma Laurie. So after all that celebrating it was time for reality again....and on January 3rd, Paul packed up the little Nissan and began his 3 day drive down to Mississippi....to spend 6 weeks at Academy. We are almost 2 weeks into that 6 weeks and time has actually gone by quickly. Easton has adjusted well...although bedtime was horrible. Usually that is Paul and Easton's time together and Easton just couldn't understand why that had to change. He would just sob and sob the saddest sob at bedtime it completely broke my heart!! This sobbing lasted for about 4 nights, then he decided to give in. But a few nights ago Easton was in bed just jabbering away for a long time....so i finally went in his room to tell him to stop talking and go to bed....when I went in there he was sitting up in bed and he patted one if his pillows and said " I'm just waiting for Daddy to come home"......"cuz he's gonna lay right here"....as he continued to pat the pillow. Now if that doesn't tear at your heart strings I'm not sure what will!!! Hudson all of a sudden seems so old to me it's ridiculous!! He has started eating cereal (Jan. 10th) and cracker melt aways, he grabs at everything and manipulates everything so well with his hands. He has found his feet, and loves to eat his toes!! He rolled from back to front on the 5th of Jan., and rolled from front to back on the 6th. He's wearing 12 month clothes...which makes me sad cuz that means I have to shop in the TODDLER section for my 5 month old!!! At his Dr. appt on the 17th of December he weighed 18.5 pounds....which is still off the charts for weight and he also remains off the charts for height. OK....enough talk....Here's the pix!!!
These go from most Recent to Oldest
These go from most Recent to Oldest
This is Easton @ 5 Months
I don't think Easton can pull off the 'rocker' look!!!
Hudson lov'n some cereal!!
I know this is a funny pic...but had to put it up because this is how we communicate with Paul...over Skype...it's the best thing ever and has really helped Easton!!!
"Mom....what are you doing to me now???"
Just one of the reason's why I LAUGH 1000 times a day!!!
Yep....still laughing!!
Another project...beading a necklace...
Wearing his beautiful completed project....Nice!
Hudson having fun with one of his new Christmas presents!
Another weird pic that I just had to put on here....because the looks on their faces are identical...even their lips!!! haha
This is Easton's 1st Christmas....same outfit that Hudson is wearing. Not the best pic...but fun to compare!
On the elephant...I think they went on EVERY animal...poor Paul was on this thing for an hour I think!!
This is how Hudson spent most of his time...Thank goodness I had the Baby Bjorn with all the walking we did!!
Just trying out the bigger car seat....I haven't switched him yet because it's been too cold...it's easier to keep him in his infant seat so I can cover him up good...but thought he looked pretty cute in this one!! (Yes...I know he's not buckled properly....don't lecture me April)
Easton's new favorite past time....Hunting!!! I think he was hunting for bucks here...or maybe bears...not sure!
Again...another reason I laugh!! He put these socks on by himself! Look closely though and you can see the large band-aid across his neck....He got a horrible burn from a freaky accident....he was standing by me looking up as I warmed up his sloppy joe in the microwave and when I took it out I told him it was too hot and turned to set it on the counter and the sloppy joe rolled off the plate and landed/rolled down his neck!! It burned, blistered, and opened up all within 2 seconds. We just had sloppy joes tonoght for supper and as I was making them he asked me what I was making and I said "sloppy joes" he said,...."it's not going to fall on my neck is it??" Poor lil guy!!
Easton loves it when Hudson lays with him...Hudson can't get enough of his brother and just smiles and laughs when Easton pays attention to him....and Easton has really gotten in to "playing" with Hudson...it's so fun to watch!
Hope you enjoyed the marathon of pictures!!
Thanks for keeping up with us!!!
Thanks for keeping up with us!!!





























4 comments:
Wow, great job! Love the new pics...hope to see you tonight.
I love all the pics! Your boys are growing up SO fast! I hope the next 4 weeks goes by super fast and Paul is home before you know it!
Yeah! New pictures and LOVE them! The boys are so cute, glad to hear you had a good holiday season...crazy that its already 2009! Stay warm! See you at Bunko!
Hey, so it took me a couple different chances to check all the new stuff out between all the interuptions but I made it! They are super cute and it seems as though you guys have been very busy. Gosh, I'm sorry Paul is gone. I bet that is no fun at all buy cool you can communicate through skype with him. Take Care and hope to see you at the birthday party although I suppose you won't be able to get out???
Post a Comment