Thursday, July 10, 2008

1st Time at the Fair!!


Easton in his glory driv'n trucks!!!!

All aboard the Choo-choo train!!

Easton just said to me a few days ago..."mama I wanna ride a horse!" Who knew it would be his lucky day!!!


The goats loved Easton....who so graciously held out his cup of food for them to freely eat!

I wish I could have gotten the look on his face....he was yelling at the goat because the goat was chewing on the brim of his hat. Too funny!

Baby Update: We're getting close to the end....I am almost 36 weeks along....so 3-4 weeks to go. Baby is doing exceptionally well.....I am not having any blood pressure problems like I did with Easton so that is great! I'm still feeling/sleeping great too, so no complaints here. I'm one of the few who actually 'like' being pregnant so I will continue enjoying the last few weeks!

I've updated quite a few times since the last time I actually sent out a e-mail notice so make sure you check out all the posts. You can do that by clicking on the month or arrow under "Blog Archive" on the right hand side of the page. Don't forget to leave us some comments too! Hope all is well with everyone and that you're enjoying your summer....which is flying by!!

1 comment:

the sernas said...

It was fun to read all the updates! My hard drive crashed so I lost all of my "favorite" websites! Sounds like Easton is doing great-can't wait to meet #2-do you have a name picked out???
Carrie